Cheerful Christmas

| on
8:35 AM

 My theme of late has been focusing on projects using the Stampin’ Up! products available in the Holiday Catalogue I've designed today’s card using the Cheerful Christmas stamp set and the Lucky Stars Textured embossing folder. 


Rather than colouring the whole stamp with Stampin’ Write markers, I inked the entire stamp in Cherry Cobbler (Classic Stampin’ Pad) and then used a cotton bud to remove the ink from the pine needles and re-coloured just those small areas with the Garden Green Stampin’ Write marker.  BUT before stamping onto card stock I “huffed” on the entire stamp to remoisten any ink that may have started to dry.  And there you go, that’s how I did it! 

Cheers Narelle 


Listed below are the Stampin’ Up! products that I used in the design of this card (click on the images to get the details on how you can order them for yourself).


your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment