INKspired Blog Hop # 19 - Watercolor Wings

| on
10:00 AM

Welcome to another Inspired Blog Hop.

This week I took some time out to play with some of my new stamps and tools I order from the new Catalogue!  I was itching to use the Watercolor Wings Bundle! "love" that Stampin' Up! offers stamps and framelits that coordinate and that you save 15%when you purchase them as a bundle! You may have arrived here from the lovely Maree's Blog, or if it's your first stop, Please be sure to 'hop' to all the other talented Inspired Team Members!



This week's Sketch


I've had a card idea in my head but struggled a little at first getting onto paper! I envisaged a beautiful butterfly landing on a brick wall . . . that was my inspiration! So of course I had to include the New Brick Wall Embossing Folder! Being a larger embossing folder  6" x 6" you can emboss cardstock for larger projects other than just cards. 
Love it!


                                     Here's what I came up with!


A very quick and simply card. Firstly I stamped the butterfly using pool party and Bermuda Bay on whisper white card stock. I then used the Butterflies framelits to cut it out. I layered the cut out butterfly onto a piece of pool party card stock. The silver strip behind the butterfly was created using the new washi label punch. To finish off the Butterfly I used some of the silver Metallic thread and stapled it to the centre of the butterfly. The sentiment was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black.

Now it's onto the super talented Teneale Williams...




Thanks for Stopping By!






your photo name
4 comments on "INKspired Blog Hop # 19 - Watercolor Wings"
  1. Love that butterfly and what you have done Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your card, my two favourites are the folder and the butterfly and your used both. Great beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning gorgeous girl, LOVE the colours you've used. Love your work xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Narelle, I ADORE this stamp set but have not played yet and you have shown me that I really need to. Blow me away every time you post one of your cards.

    ReplyDelete