Global Design Project #GDP083 - Theme Challenge

| on
4:57 PM

Welcome to my blog.  It has been some time since I've played along to a challenge as I have been busy packing up a house and moving. My Hubby and I made the decision to move the beautiful township of Bathurst, west of the blue Mountains. It is famous for Gold Mining  and the Mount Panorama Race Circuit.  We love it here and are looking forward to making lots of new friends. 

Our move went well however, it did take a little longer than expected for the house to be finished. This left me with all my belonging including all my craft stuff being packed in a storage shed for more than six months. I did beg hubby to leave my craft room to last but he insisted on packing it first as it was going to be a mammoth task. I knew I shouldn't have listened to him. LOL


My Card



This week's Challenge is all about Sparkles and Bling and who doesn't love a bit of bling. My Grandson is turning 7 years old this week and loves Dinosaurs so I made his Birthday card using the No Bones About It ( Stamp set from Stampin'Up) and added a little bling using the Red Glimmer paper for the circle and the number. Thanks for stopping by!



your photo name
4 comments on "Global Design Project #GDP083 - Theme Challenge"
  1. Great card Narelle ... your grandson will love it. The white embossed dinosaur is so effective and the shimmery red frame works really well. I can't even imagine the frustration of being without your supplies for six months!! Thanks for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Narelle! I know the work in this acrd and I know your little man will love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great that you have won. fatastic card

    ReplyDelete