Random Acts of Kindness

| on
10:44 PM


It great when we receive something other then Bills or loads of advertising (Junk mail) in our letter box. Today I have completed some cards for a "RAK" Group which stands for Random Acts of Kindness. This is were you send send a card or something special to someone to say thank you or that you are thinking about them. The theme for Kylie Bertucci's  May group was encouragement.

     I received something very special from two very beautiful people in my life (Louise Sharp & the wonderful and inspiring Kylie Bertucci) this week. It made me realise that there are really some wonderful people in the world who encourage and inspire others with all they do. I will to send them a little thank you in return.



My card for the "RAK" this week was inspired by the COE of Stampin' Up! Sarah Douglas who reminded me of a technique I learnt sometime ago and don't often use. I tots love it when Sara goes live on Facebook to inspire us and brings something old to the something new.  Why not go and check out Sara's creation.





I just want to add that stamping with a group of friends is magical, as Shelli said "it like icing on a cake!" You talk, you laugh, You share, while creating some beautiful handmade projects that you can give to that some one special who goes the extra mile for you as well as allowing you to feel a great sense of achievement. Being a demonstrator has been life changing for me. Thank you Stampin' Up! because over the years I have made truly amazing and wonderful friendships.
If you want to join my team for some really exciting fun times - please email me or click on the link at the side of my blog. I would love to hear from you.




your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment