Holiday Catalogue # Christmas quilt # Baby Card !

| on
6:52 PM

The New Holiday Catalogue from Stampin’ Up! was launched on the 1st September. As a Demonstrator, I’ve have got to play with all the new items / products  since August and the Quilted Christmas Bundle is just one of my fav’s. I have made two cards to show just how versatile this little set is. It really is lots of fun and you can create so many different combinations and different cards. It doesn’t just have to be for a Christmas Card set!

Christmas Quilt Card
Here is the first card I made with the set. I have taken a piece of the coordinating DSP (Quilted Christmas) and the Quilted Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot.  I also took a piece of the Green coloured DSP from the same pack and die-cut the Quilted Star from the set. I then stamped the Quilted Star shape from the Photopolymer 16 piece Christmas Quilt Stamp set in 3 colours – Real Red, Garden Green and the new in- colour Lemon Lime Twist. I then layered these pieces onto Whisper White and real Red Cardstock. I added the Stitched ribbon by removing the white from it and add our linen Thread to create a small  bow to match the little wooden heart. The little heart embellishment comes from the Hearts and Stars elements on page 196 of the main Annual Catalogue. The Merry Christmas sentiment comes from another awesome stamp set called (Star of light) stamped in Real red.

Baby Girl Card
The second card I have made using the Quilted Christmas is this beautiful Baby Girl Card. Firstly I took a piece of shimmery white cardstock and a piece of the multipurpose Adhesive sheet and run it through the big shot using the single square die-cut from the set. This created the base for me to work from. I also took another piece of Shimmery white cardstock and embossed it using the Quilted Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

Sample of Quilt Patterns

After I created the quilt stitching affected on the cardstock I ran it through the big shot again this time using the Star builder square die. This created the pieces from around the edge of my card. I used a sheet of the powder pink (Fresh Florals DSP) to create the star in the middle. You need to cut the piece twice once on 1 side then turn it over and cut another. Once I layered the middle star pieces on the card I ran it back through the Big Shot to create the stitch line. The Something for Baby sentiment was stamped in crumb cake and comes from the Baby Bear Stamp Set out of the main catalogue.
I really hope you enjoy creating cards with this set as much as I have!

If you would like a copy of the New Holiday Catalogue and don’t have a current Demonstrator please sent me an email and I post it out for you!
If you subscribe to my Blog and News letter I will send you a little kit of the Baby Card. Policy does not allow me to Stamp the Sentiment but all others pieces will be included.  


your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment