Inkspired Blog hop #36

| on
10:00 AM


INKspired Blog Hop #36

Hello and welcome to another round of the INKspired blog hop. You may already on the blog hop if you arrived from the lovely Renee or this is your first stop. This week we have 5 cards based on the sketch below designed by the super talented Teneale Williams.



This weeks Sketch

I like to use up my scrap pieces of DSP for quick and simply cards and this week's sketch is prefect for doing just that. When I craft I pull all my DSP Scraps in a clear folder that you can buy from your local Post Office or Craft supply store. I only keep a piece of scrap that will fit in my largest Stamin'Up! punch. Trust me, if you keep any smaller pieces than that you will only become frustrated when you find the perfect scrap, but it's to small for the punch! I also trim my paper, so it fits neatly in the stash. I have to say that the easiest way I have found to use up all my scraps & accessories has been to donate them to my local School. They love to get boxes of art supplies for the children to use, especially around special event times such as Christmas and Mother's Day, which is why I try to clean out my Craft room twice a year.




Here is my Card.... I hope you like it.


That's it for now... I hope you enjoyed our BlogHop today. 
If I can help you with any of your stamping needs please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help.





it's now onto another talented stamper Maree McIntosh

~Happy Stamping~
Cheers - Narelle xx



your photo name
5 comments on "Inkspired Blog hop #36"
  1. Narelle that DSP looks wonderful on your card.... Now I need some. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, impressive. I love your tips Narelle, and yes this design works perfectly for using our scraps. I am going to steal your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Narelle, what a great card and LOVE this idea of keeping the little pieces! I throw so much of my paper away if it is small or an off cut. That little bow on the end of the greeting is perfect.

    Thank you for taking the time to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm liking your work with DSP lately I struggle looking forward to some lessons hint hint😆

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. xx

    ReplyDelete