Global Design Project #089 Colour Challenge

| on
11:28 PM




This week the Global Design Project is all about colour and is also the week were one lucky person will be selected to be a Guest Designer for the next colour challenge. 



For my creation this week I have made a card which is clean and simple using the required colour theme of Basic Black, Old Olive and Calypso Coral. I wanted to create a softness for the background colour, so using Calypso Coral Cardstock I heat embossed in white the word stamp in the Rose Wonder stamp set from Stampin"Up! I then smudged my white craft ink over it and sanded the edges to soften the background. A little tip I learnt some time ago. I love how it came out. 



The picture is not the best as I'm yet to find my camera, after moving house. I still have loads of boxes to unpack but I guess housework never done for crafters right!
For some added dimension I layered the rose and leaf then glued it to the DSP. The Sentiment is from the new Daisy Delight stamp set and was perfect for my card. For the finishing touch I added some Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon. 
Thanks for stopping by....



your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment