Global Design Project #093 - Beautiful You

| on
1:15 PM


Hello fellow crafters and welcome to my blog. Today I am playing along with the Global Design Project Colour Challenge, it's such a pretty colour combination don't you think! 


Firstly I would like to send out a very big Happy Birthday to the Super Talented and awesome Louise Sharp for today. I hope you are really spoilt as you deserve to be. This amazing person gives so much & asks for nothing in return. You are a true "GEM" 

Well I have to say it's extremely cold here in Bathurst this week, which is great crafting weather - Cosy indoors with a beautiful fire going. It's been predicted that we may even get some snow as it's going to get down to minus 7. Can't wait to be able to build me a little Snowman... 

My Card 


For my card I used the "BEAUTIFUL YOU" stamp set from Stampin' Up! it features 3 different sketched poses along with 8 different sentiments and is such a versatile little set. I coloured mine using a Aquapainter as I wanted a really soft look but this set even includes a watercolour stamp which means no colouring skills needed for those who say they can't colour in. 
Colouring is so on trend right now, so to make things a little easier
I've included a video from Stampin' Up! showing how you can use the fabulous new watercolour pencils to get different effects.  I would love to get some feedback, so please feel free to comment as to what you think. If you would like to order any of the project used in my card, you can order at my on-line shop. Just click the shop button on the right hand side of the page. 


SupplY List:  
Shimmery White and Berry Burst cardstock, Stitched Framelits, Black Archival ink, a drop of pool party,Berry Burst & Lemon Lime twist ink, Aquapainter, Berry Burst finely woven ribbon and black Bakers Twine. 



your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment