Global Design Project # GDP113 Fruit Basket - Sweetest Friend!

| on
2:28 PM



Hi Bloggers, today I'm sharing the card with you that I have made for the 

Work commitments haven't given much time to Craft recently but last weekend I took timeout to attended OnStage which was being held in Melbourne and on the Gold Coast. I tots love attending these Events as we get to see lots of Up coming Products. So the card I have made is a Sneak Peek of the Fruit Basket Bundle. 

products I really love these colours used in the Challenge but never expected them to work so well with this little bundle. It just shows that with Stampin'Up! it's easy to get creative.The Tutti-Fruitte Suite includes the Fruit basket Stamp Set, the Itty Bitty Punches ( Pack of 4) and a load of other goodie that all coordinate with it. If you would like to be one of the first to get your hands on the New Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure, all you need to do is sign up for my News Letter. If you have been thinking of Joining Stampin'Up! " there is no better time  then during Sale-A-Bration" Freebie+++

How cute is this little set?
I have used some of the DSP and stamped some of the fruits using the Itty Bitty Punches to layer the fruit in the bowel. I know " Shock I know- but I even  enjoyed fussy cutting out some of the small pieces of fruit on the paper. LOL
I'm sending this card to a very special friend to say thanks for always being there to help me out. I hope she likes it! I wanted to keep it clean and simple. I do love how the colours came together on this card using the fruits.






your photo name
1 comment on "Global Design Project # GDP113 Fruit Basket - Sweetest Friend! "