Inkspired Blog hop #71 - Beautiful Day Brusho Crystal

| on
8:14 PM

Hello,
Welcome to the 71st Inkspired Blog-Hop!
You may have arrived here from the super talented Teneale Williams and I'm sure she has inspired all with her stunning card and sketch. Teneale works hard creating awesome sketches for everyone to play along too! 


This week's Sketch.
I pulled out my new Brusho Crystal Colours and the Beautiful Day Stamp set from the new 2018 Occasions Catalogue to play a bit. I've never used Brusho before, it was a lot of fun and really easy to do!

I started by stamping the butterfly image from the Beautiful Day stamp set in versa mark ink on a piece of watercolour paper. I then sprinkled the image with White Embossing powder and heat embossed it. Next I added water using a Aqua Painter and covered the butterfly image with a good amount of water before sprinkling a little of the prussian Blue Brusho Crystals and the Moss Green randomly over the paper. I then took my Aqua Painter and blended the colours over the image and then let the panel dry completely. I then made the Butterfly the focal point using the Stitched Circle Framelits. 

My Card



I created the layering  pieces using Watercolour paper and Gold foil and the Ticketed Punch from Stampin'Up!. The cardstock is Dapper Denim and a piece of Myths & Magic Designer Series Paper.
I think the colours blended well together. I used the Labeler Alphabet Stamp set to create the Hello sentiment. This was a really fun card to make. Next up is the lovely Allison.




your photo name
3 comments on "Inkspired Blog hop #71 - Beautiful Day Brusho Crystal "
  1. You have blended the brushos very well! Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle, your card is fabulous, so far I have resisted the brusho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Brusho looks good on your card.xx

    ReplyDelete