Inkspired Blog hop #72 - Panda Party Valentine

| on
8:00 PM

Hello,
Welcome to the 72nd Inkspired Blog-Hop!
You may have arrived here from Barbara (Mumma Bear) and I'm sure she has inspired all with her amazing card.  Barbara's daughter is the super talented Teneale Williams who works hard creating awesome sketches for everyone to play along too! We will miss not seeing an amazing card from Ten this week due to other commitments. For my card this week I used the Panda Party.
I fell in love with the cute little Panda Party Stamp Set from the Sale-a -Bration Catalogue and knew it would be the first set I aimed to get for free. It could be your's too if you order $ 90 dollars worth of product between now and the end of March.

This week's Sketch.



I started by creating some background paper by stamping the hearts randomly over the Whisper White cardstock. I think they are perfect for valentines, don't you!
For the Stitching I used the Square Stitched framelits die and only ran it through the Big Shot Half way so not to cut into the side. I turned it around and did the same on the other side. Wella (Stitched rectangle). I then place a little piece of Real Red Cardstock behind and die the ribbon with Real Red ink to match.

My Card


Sorry the picture is not the best but it really looks super cute in real life.
I did the same thing to create the scallops using the Square Scalloped Framelits 
and a piece of Gold Foil. The Love is from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.
I fussy cut the little Panda and added a little Real Red Heart from the 
Brights Glitter Acrylic Shapes.
Next up is the lovely Allison and I can't wait to see what she has created for us!




your photo name
1 comment on "Inkspired Blog hop #72 - Panda Party Valentine"
  1. Love your panda Narelle, super cute. Your cards are amazing

    ReplyDelete