Inkspired Blog hop #77

| on
8:00 PM


Hello and welcome to another Inkspired Blog-Hop!  I'm so happy you joined us!
Be sure to visit all stops to see what the other team members have created to share with you. You may have arrived here from the very talent Teneale Williams (who again has created an awesome sketch for us all to play along too) and I'm sure she has inspired all with her super amazing card.

It has been a very busy time for me this week having just got back from On-Stage in Sydney
Where Demonstrator around the globe gathered for the unveiling of the 2018/2019 Annual Catalogue, which is available to customers during the month of May.
This year was even more fun with Stampin'Up! celebrating it's 30th Birthday. I just love getting sneak  Peeks of all the new products and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Stampin"Up! has everything happening that's on trend including some new colours.....
If you want to know more or would like to join my team please drop me an email or phone for more info...


This week's sketch is lovely as always, so thanks Teneale for all your efforts.. 

 This Weeks Sketch


For my card I wanted to create a soft look for a mother's day card. I started with Crumb Cake as the base and added some layers using a pretty pink and some Calypso Coral. I also used the beautiful Ruffled Embossing Folder which didn't show up very well in my badly taken photo..  

My Card 

I can tell you that the Stitched Framelits will appear again. "Yippy" 
(I love the framelits and used them on just about every card I make) 
Don't forget to look at the Framelits for the Beautiful Bouquet as a bundle as I think it and extra 10% saving........

Side view


For the flowers I sponged them with Calypso Coral ink 
making some lighter and Darker to create a 3d effect. Not sure I really achieved it. LOL
Over all I was happy with my finished card but ran out of time and 
light to take a good photo....
Now it's onto the lovely Allison and I'm sure she will wow us with her creation too! 



your photo name
2 comments on "Inkspired Blog hop #77 "
  1. This is stunning! The embossing folder is Ruffled Embossing folder is perfect for the flowers, it add a softness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle, absolutely beautiful....sorry I am late getting around. but so work seeing

    ReplyDelete